Blank Space Taylor Swift Sargam Piano Notes

Blank Space Taylor Swift Sargam Piano Notes

"Blank Space" is a song by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift from her fifth studio album 1989 (2014). It was written by Swift, Max Martin and Shellback.



Blank Space Taylor Swift Sargam Piano NotesSong: Blank Space 

Music Band / Singer : Taylor Swift,
Western Notes :  Click here
Piano Lesson : How to read these notes
List of songs : Click here
Android App : A to Z piano notes
Scale or key used: PA DHA NI(K) SA RE GA MA
Subscribe for latest update click on link Subscribe
Request Song : Click here





Blank Space Taylor Swift Sargam Piano Notes

Nice to meet you where you been?
Ma       Ma    Ma       Ma        Ma        Ma     Ma

I could show you incredible things
Pa  Dha        Dha      Pa     Ma  Pa  Ma Pa       Re

Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Ma  Ma        Ma  Ma             Ma  Ma      Ma

Saw you there and I thought
Pa      Dha       Dha       Pa   Pa      Ma

Oh my god, look at that face
Ni(k)   Ma     Ma       Sa     Sa    Dha      Dha

You look like my next mistake
Ni(k)     Ma      Ma     Sa    Sa       Dha   Dha

Love's a game, wanna play?
Sa         Ma     Ma       Sa  Dha       Dha  Ni(k)  Dha  Pa

New money, suit and tie
Ma       Ma  Ma         Ma     Ma     Ma

I can read you like a magazine
Pa  Dha      Dha     Pa     Pa    Ma   Pa  Pa  Re

Ain't it funny, rumors fly
Ma      Ma    Ma  Ma       Ma  Ma       Ma

And I know you heard about me
Pa     Dha   Dha       Pa      Pa       Ma  Pa    Ni(k)

So hey lets be friends
Ma     Ma      Sa     Dha     Dha

I'm dying to see how this one ends
Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Ma   Ma       Sa      Sa    Dha      Dha

Grab your passport and my hand
Sa         Ma         Ma   Ma      Sa     Dha     Dha




So it's gonna be forever
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa  Dha

Or it's gonna go down in flames
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

You can tell me when it's over
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa  Dha

If the high was worth the pain
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

Got a long list of ex lovers
Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k) Dha  Ni(k)  Pa  Pa

They'll tell you I'm insane
Pa  Pa  Pa  Ni(k)  Dha  Pa  Ma

Cause you know I love the players
Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Dha  Ni(k)  Pa  Pa

And you love the game
Ma  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Sa

Cause were young and we're reckless
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa Dha

We'll take this way too far
Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

It'll leave you breathless
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa  Dha

Or with a nasty scar
Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

Got a long list of ex lovers
Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Dha  Ni(k)  Pa  Pa

They'll tell you I'm insane
Pa  Pa  Pa  Ni(k)  Dha  Pa  Ma

But I've got a blank space, baby
Ma  Pa  Pa  Ma  Pa  Pa  Pa  Ma  Re  Re

And I'll write your name
Ma  Dha  Pa  Ma  Ma


Cherry lips, crystal skies
Ma  Ma        Ma      Ma  Ma         Ma

I could show you incredible things
Pa  Dha         Dha      Pa      Ma Pa  Ma Pa       Re

Stolen kisses, pretty lies
Ma  Ma         Ma  Ma       Ma  Ma      Ma

You're the king, baby I'm your Queen
Pa          Dha     Dha     Pa  Ma     Pa     Pa       Ni(k)

Find out what you want, be that girl for a month
Ma       Ma      Sa      Dha      Dha       Ni(k)  Ma      Ma      Sa   Dha    Dha

Wait the worst is yet to come          Oh no
Sa       Ma      Ma      Sa   Sa     Dha     Dha  Ni(k)  Dha  Pa  Ma  Ma

Screaming, crying, perfect storms
Ma   Ma              Ma    Ma      Ma  Ma         Ma

I can make all the tables turn
Pa   Dha     Dha      Pa     Ma    Pa  Pa      Re

Rose garden filled with thorns
Ma         Ma    Ma      Ma       Ma        Ma

Leave you second guessing like
Pa          Dha    Dha  Pa         Pa   Ma       Pa

Oh my god, who is she?
Ni(k)  Ma       Ma       Sa    Dha   Dha

I get drunk on jealousy
Ni(k)  Ma     Ma      Sa     Sa  Dha  Dha

But you'll come back, each time you leave
Sa        Ma      Ma         Ma        Sa     Sa        Dha     Dha




So it's gonna be forever
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa  Dha

Or it's gonna go down in flames
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

You can tell me when it's over
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa  Dha

If the high was worth the pain
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

Got a long list of ex lovers
Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k) Dha  Ni(k)  Pa  Pa

They'll tell you I'm insane
Pa  Pa  Pa  Ni(k)  Dha  Pa  Ma

Cause you know I love the players
Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Dha  Ni(k)  Pa  Pa

And you love the game
Ma  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Sa

Cause were young and we're reckless
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa Dha

We'll take this way too far
Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

It'll leave you breathless
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa  Dha

Or with a nasty scar
Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

Got a long list of ex lovers
Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Dha  Ni(k)  Pa  Pa

They'll tell you I'm insane
Pa  Pa  Pa  Ni(k)  Dha  Pa  Ma

But I've got a blank space, baby
Ma  Pa  Pa  Ma  Pa  Pa  Pa  Ma  Re  Re

And I'll write your name
Ma  Dha  Pa  Ma  Ma

Bridge:
Boys only want love if it's torture
Ga  Ma  Ga  Ga  Re  Sa  Dha  Dha  Ni(k)  Dha

Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya
Ga  Ma  Ga  Ga  Re  Re  Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Dha

Boys only want love if it's torture
Ga  Ma  Ga  Ga  Re  Sa  Dha  Dha  Ni(k)  Dha

Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya
Ga  Ma  Ga  Ga  Re  Re  Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Dha


So it's gonna be forever
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa  Dha

Or it's gonna go down in flames
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

You can tell me when it's over
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa  Dha

If the high was worth the pain
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

Got a long list of ex lovers
Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k) Dha  Ni(k)  Pa  Pa

They'll tell you I'm insane
Pa  Pa  Pa  Ni(k)  Dha  Pa  Ma

Cause you know I love the players
Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Dha  Ni(k)  Pa  Pa

And you love the game
Ma  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Sa

Cause were young and we're reckless
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa Dha

We'll take this way too far
Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

It'll leave you breathless
Ma  Ma  Ma  Ma  Pa  Dha

Or with a nasty scar
Ma  Ma  Ma  Dha  Ga  Ga  Ma

Got a long list of ex lovers
Sa  Sa  Ni(k)  Ni(k)  Dha  Ni(k)  Pa  Pa

They'll tell you I'm insane
Pa  Pa  Pa  Ni(k)  Dha  Pa  Ma

But I've got a blank space, baby
Ma  Pa  Pa  Ma  Pa  Pa  Pa  Ma  Re  Re

And I'll write your name
Ma  Dha  Pa  Ma  Ma


MORE SONGS :
Shake It Off Taylor Swift English Piano Notes
Love Story Taylor Swift English Piano Notes
Perfect - One Direction English Piano Notes
Drag Me Down One Direction English Piano Notes
All Of Me John Legend English Piano Notes
NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN
NARAYAN SINGH CHOUHAN

Previous
Next Post »